Thursday, February 25, 2010

#60: The Little Star at Little Star Pizza

Honestly, I've been DREADING writing about this one because I can't even honestly look back and remember what this pizza tasted like. I can only remember what it tasted like coming back up. You see ... about 3 or 4 hours after I ate at Little Star, I got violently ill. No, not because of the pizza -- but because of some gnarly stomach bug I picked up somewhere.


I won't get into the details of that though. Let's talk about Little Star. Little Star is always good. I love Little Star. And the 'Little Star' pizza at Little Star is right up my alley -- it's spinach blended with ricotta and feta, mushrooms, onions, garlic. I remember it tasting really fresh and actually made me feel pretty damn good eating it. Meaning that I didn't feel like a total fatass eating it like I do other pizzas.

So since I can't really talk anymore about it, I'll just tell you what others thought:

Meg said, "I love how you can taste every individual ingredient. I also love the sweetness of the tomato with the bitterness of the spinach."

Hugh added that the crust is "flaky and yummy."

Timmy, Ariel and Jen were not interviewed for this -- but they were there too and we had lots of fun.



To be quite honest, it was one of the better things coming up too. Ok, that's gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment