F**K YOU, LA TAQUERIA.Who do you think you are? Yeah ok, so you're all "famous" around the city -- with your write-ups in various newspapers and magazines and accolades from wherever. WHY?!
Yeah, the carnitas taco was tasty... sure. But the only reason it was tasty is because I added a bunch of toppings to it. I mean, who serves a taco as just pinto beans and meat in a stupid corn tortilla? Boring.
But let's talk about why I hate you so much. You sell tacos and burritos -- not gold and silver. So why the f**k do you think it's ok to charge so much for your tacos? Let me break it down:
Carnitas taco = $3.50 (ok ... I'm fine with this if it's fully loaded)
You want cheese on that taco? Pay $.50
How about avocado? Pay $1.20
Sour cream? $.50
But here's the clincher ... I don't particularly like beans in my taco ... that's not the way I roll. But to get my taco without beans? I HAVE TO PAY THEM $1.20! Let me repeat. I HAVE TO PAY LA TAQUERIA A DOLLAR TWENTY FOR THEM TO LEAVE OFF THE BEANS. This is the same amount it costs to add avocado. And let's keep in mind that this is PER TACO. Who gets one taco? Nobody. So each taco ended up being $5.70 -- and if I wanted my taco the way I like it, without beans? It was $6.90! FOR A F**KING TACO!!!! So for two tacos without beans, I have to pay $13.80.

This makes chips & salsa only 10 cents more than NO BEANS. WHAT. THE. F**K.
F**k this place. This place sucks. Don't go here. They are evil.
Oh, and if you're going to charge so much for your f**king tacos, assholes -- you should accept credit cards. Just sayin'. F**k you.

Second. As far as Fascist Tacos go, they are good. But I will never ever step foot in this place again.
ReplyDeleteare you sh*tting me?? what if you are allergic to beans?? (i just googled it, it exists) that is straight up discriminatory and i am so pissed off.
ReplyDeleteI totally agree! When I lived in lower haight all the ex-mission kids would talk about how good this place was ... I think El Super is WAY better.
ReplyDeleteps drink 7
Ha ha ha! Does that because I said f**k 7 times? Ha ha ha...
ReplyDelete