Last Friday, Hugh, Meg, Bobby, David and I went to Tacolicious on Chestnut to try the tuna tostada. It was pretty damn tasty -- but small. It's basically just a tortilla chip with stuff on it -- and one order comes with three. On the menu, it's listed as “contramar-style” with crispy leeks, chipotle mayo and avocado.
Again, it was good -- but it was definitely overshadowed by the queso dip ($6.50). We might have ordered three bowls of it.
The tacos were really good too. I had the short rib taco and the special-of-the-week taco that was a Philly Cheesesteak taco.
.jpg)
.jpg)
I will definitely go back and try the fish taco and hopefully the fried chicken taco, which is another special-of-the-week taco.
Sidenotes:
$9.50 for the tuna tostada
We had to wait an hour and a half to be seated, so maybe while this place is so new and popular, Fridays should be avoided.
Get the queso for shizz.

No comments:
Post a Comment