Sunday, July 18, 2010

#67: Paper masala dosa at Dosa

What the f**k is this? I was seriously in shock when this came out. Honestly, when I ordered the paper masala dosa, I thought it was those chippy things they bring out at Indian restaurants. Um, no. It is a huge f**king crepe that you tear into, fill with the potato stuff (front left, called Dosa) and dip in the little dippy sauces. It was good, but I wouldn't order it again. It's great for sharing with friends -- that part was cool -- and the taste was good too. But it didn't knock my socks and I couldn't help but think that it was only on the list because of the novelty of the whole thing. Anyway, it was fun to sit at the bar, have a drink and share this monstrosity with David and Dan.

Sidenotes:
$11 and it could feed an army.

No comments:

Post a Comment