A simple slice of cheese pizza. That's it. Cheese. Pizza. Who knew that a simple little slice of cheese pizza could be SO good. I mean, it must be something special to be on the list ... I get that ... but my expectations were pretty low for a slice of cheese pizza. Why was that slice of cheese pizza so damn good?!
Well, part of it might have been that as soon as I walked in, the dude was placing a fresh-out-of-the-oven cheese pizza on the rack and I got the first slice of the damn thing. Then, even though it had just come out of the oven, the dude then placed my slice of cheese pizza into the oven to make the bottom of it a bit crispy. Gotta love that. But I think the main thing is that it was one of the best pizza crusts I have ever had -- not to mention that the sauce was perfect. So I guess when your expectations are super low and you're just thinking that a simple slice of cheese pizza can't really be THAT good, then you're bound to be impressed.
Next time you find yourself around 16th & Valencia, do yourself a favor and get a slice of the cheese pizza.
Sidenotes:
$2.50 a slice (bargain times a mil)
Cash only.
Cheese f**king pizza!

No comments:
Post a Comment